Hwy 16 N. Llano TX
- Listing Id:81159
- Address:Hwy 16 N.
- Improvements:Working Pens
- Property Type:Acreage, Farm & Ranch
- Subdivision:Llano Crossing
- Topography:Partially Wooded,Gently Rolling,Exceptional View,Hill Top View
- Utilities:CTEC Electric on Property
- Access/Location:State Highway
- Approximate Tract Size/Acreage:45
- Best Use:Residential,Hunting,Recreational
- Deed Restrictions:Yes
- Flood Plain:Yes
- Property Size Range:26-50 Acres
- Surface Cover:Wooded/Native Pasture
- Surface Water:Wet Weather Creek
- Type:Ranch Land,Productive Soils
- Seller's Estimated Tax:$100
© 2017 Central Hill County MLS (CHCMLS)
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed
Listing courtesy of Bob Quigley with Stillwaters Land Co.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) of the Central Hill Country Board of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service (CHCBRMLS). The CHCBR IDX logo indicates listings of other real estate firms that are identified in the detailed listing information. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information herein is deemed reliable but not guaranteed, representations are approximate, individual verifications are recommended. Copyright 2021 Central Hill Country Board of REALTORS®. All rights reserved.